Old Gold (Alcohol Based) - 35ml
Formulated with metallic pigments in an alcohol base, and soluble only in alcohol, these colours are markedly more brilliant than their water-based counterparts, and permanent and lightfast.
This product is subject to specific safety warnings:
Not suitable for children under 8 years. For use under adult supervision.
Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Highly flammable liquid and vapor.
Contains (sensitizing substance) May produce an allergic reaction.
May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
Causes serious eye irritation.
- Gift Cards
- Event Tickets & Products
- New Arrivals, Staff Picks, & Current Deals
- Ship from Manufacturer