Strange new worlds and deadly aliens? Mercenaries for hire? Post-apocalyptic survival? Explore your favorite visions of sci-fi adventure in the new Alternity Science Fiction Roleplaying Game from Sasquatch Game Studio. Alternity is a sci-fi roleplaying game system suitable for a wide range of genres. Designed with modularity in mind, Alternity campaigns can be set across the spectrum of sci-fi genres: from hard sci-fi to space opera, or post-apocalyptic wastelands to alien conspiracies.
The Alternity Core Rulebook features a modular toolkit that you can use to build great characters and adventures in your favorite sci-fi universe—or in a universe of your own creation. It starts with the Alterntiy Core Rulebook, which covers character creation, futuristic technology, and adventure design, and includes a selection of dangerous aliens and villainous adversaries, as well as guidelines for building the universe that you want to run. Inside you'll find:
- Six species, seven archetypes, skills, and special talents to build your science fiction hero.
- A fast-paced combat system perfect for bringing cinematic action scenes to life.
- All the hazards, set-pieces, and adversaries a game master needs to create sci-fi adventures.
- Campaign design guidance, discussing genres and tech levels.
- Dozens of ready to use adversaries, and quick rules to make your own.
- And much more!
- Protostar Mission Guide: An introduction to the hard sci-fi Protostar campaign setting with a series of adventures that explore the worlds beyond the wormholes of the Protostar Nexus. In the 23rd century, governments and corporations vie for control of the corridors between our solar system and the resources of the worlds beyond the gates.
- The Shipyard: Starships for all tech eras, with rules for crafting ships and building characters to pilot them.
- Xenologist's Guide: Even more adversaries and aliens to populate your campaign and antagonize your heroes. Plus rules for building PC species and expanded rules for creature creation.
- Dark Nebula Mission Guide: An adventure series set in the Dark Nebula campaign, a far-future setting in which slowly decaying, milennia-old empires clash while distant stars are being extinguished by some unknown force.