Add your review
BATTLEFIELDS: BATTLEFIELD RAZORWIRE
Battlefield Razorwire gives the effect of a war-torn setting - and is essential for any sci-fi or modern wargaming base. Gives a very realistic look.
- SUPER REALISTIC LOOK AND PROVEN VERSATILITY – All The Army Painter miniature terrain and diorama supplies have a realistic look and can be combined for great effects. Use this metal wire to complete the basing of your Warhammer 40k terrain, for SciFi basing, fantasy basing or any Warhammer scenery
- MINIATURE SCENERY AT ITS BEST – This steel wire, imitating razor wire gives the effect of a war-torn setting. It’s essential for any Sci-Fi or modern wargaming miniature basing if you want to achieve ominous appearance and to break the even look of your wargaming terrain
- HOW TO USE IT – Use a large brush to roll the wire around its handle. Add miniature glue onto the base of the finished model and stick the wire. For best results use super glue. Then spray or paint the wire. When dry, you may add static grass, miniature grass tufts or other basing material for maximum effect
- USEFUL AND SAFE PACKAGE – The Army Painter Battlefield Razorwire comes as a 4m roll in a 150 ml plastic box which makes it easy to store and keep away from little children
- WHAT FOR? – Ideal for all 15mm and 28mm miniatures, military dioramas, railway sceneries, and any wargame terrain. Perfect for larger bases as well