One Night Revolution
3-10 players | 10-15 min | Ages 14 and up | Kickstarter Game
One Night Ultimate Werewolf meets The Resistance
One Night Revolution (formerly One Night Resistance) is a super fast game of secret identities for 3 to 10 players that combines all the deductive and chaotically fun elements of the One Night Ultimate Werewolf series with more structured game play. The result is a very addictive game that is easy to learn and will be played over and over again.
Every player starts with a specialist role and an ID (either Government Informant or Rebel Fighter). At night the Informants reveal themselves to one another — assuming any exist, that is, as at all player counts between zero and three Informants are in play — then all players complete their specialist action in a clockwise order (removing the need for a rigid script/app and reducing the potential to accidentally reveal your role). Specialist actions include gathering information, switching roles, and helping players in their attempt to identify the Informant(s) before the day is over. If a majority of players identify an Informant, the Rebels wins — but if the Informant(s) remain hidden, they win!
If you love The Resistance, One Night Resistance provides these new features:
- Variable Spy counts (0-3 in each game)
- As much fun to be Resistance as it is to be a Spy
- Shorter (~10 minute) games
- Unique abilities for each player
- Engaging at player counts as low as three, all the way up to ten
- Role changing
If you love One Night Ultimate Werewolf, One Night Resistance provides these new features:
- The ability to play without an app
- Lots of public information to discuss following the night phase
- The structure of The Resistance, including a Leader and rotating around-the-table gameplay
- Roles and abilities are separate
- The great artwork and feel of The Resistance universe
Designed in by Ted Alspach, SF East Bay | Twitter
Locally Grown Game. Availability subject to seasonal fluctuations.