As the name suggests, this Army Green Colour Primer is great for historical miniatures representing armed forces. But also Wood Elves and futuristic models, for instance, would look great with this colour, as well as plague daemons of all origins.
An ingenious combination of Primer and Colour Spray in one. The Colour Primers unique formula has been designed to be used on all metal, plastic and resin miniatures and leaves a perfect finish.
- The extra-fine pigment and special nozzle combination makes the Colour Primers easily cover the first time. The colours are matt, making your freshly sprayed miniatures or models ready for basecoat almost right away.
- Save both time and money. No need for 2 different sprays - all you need is 1 Colour Primer for perfect results.
- All primers are acrylic based, matt and dries very quickly.
1. Shake for minimum 1 minute
2. Spray at a distance of maximum 20 cm. (no further)
3. spray in long burst whils moving the spray back and forth
We advise you try out your Colour Primer on a old test model or similar first, to test the colour and finish before trying them out.