Seattle-based artist Molly Hashimoto creates stunning images of the landscapes and wildlife she encounters in the national parks and wilderness areas of the West. A cougar, coyote, fox, chipmunk, turtle, frog, and bison are joined by many more mammals and birds, along with a dragonfly, beetle, and butterflies. Hashimoto’s uncolored block prints are presented here for you to draw. Her finished versions—hand tinted with watercolor—are reproduced on the inside covers.
48 pages with 22 images to color
• Soft cover book with staple binding
• High-quality paper perfect for colored pencils, pens, and markers
• Printed with soy-based inks
• Sturdy cover to ensure long-lasting enjoyment
• Coloring pages are blank on the back so they can be cut out and displayed