The AGENT'S HANDBOOK is a players-only rulebook for Delta Green: The Role-Playing Game. This new incarnation of the award-winning DELTA GREEN game line includes:
- Rules for creating agents of all types.
- Rules for tense, fluid investigations. Players who use their agents' skills in clever ways have the best chance to succeed -- and survive.
- Nerve-wracking rules for combat, where random disasters can undo the most careful planning.
- Mind-melting Sanity rules that see agents gradually deteriorate -- and sometimes snap.
- Rules for "home" scenes where players see what their agents are fighting for.
- Quick, intuitive rules to determine equipment and assets.
- Dossiers on the federal agencies most likely to be featured in play.
Further terrors can be found in the forthcoming core rulebook of Delta Green: The Role-Playing Game, which will include everything from the AGENT'S HANDBOOK and massive resources just for the Handler.