SETTING UP THE GAME
Plan to play this game with someone you love (or would like to).
The following is suggested before starting the game:
- Soft lighting: but not so soft that you can't read the Word Dice.
- Music: whatever you turn on, or turns you on.
- Drinks: BYO (or take from your host's fridge).
When the mood is all set, place all 28 Word Dice on the table. Use the lower half of the cylindrical package as your Dice Cup. Grab a piece of paper and a pen for scoring (not included).
OBJECT OF THE GAME
The object of the game is to use as many of the 28 Word Dice as possible in the three minutes allotted to form logically correct sentences. All sentences must intersect at one or more points.
Correct: They desire her lips
Incorrect: They lips her desire
The player or team with the highest score at the end of the game wins.
PLAYING THE GAME
- Any number of consenting adults may play. Create two or more equal teams of players. If there are only two players, you can just play with yourself.
- It doesn't make a damn bit of difference who goes first, so to start, the first team places all 28 Word Dice in the Dice Cup. The bottom half of the package is used as the Dice Cup. Shake the Dice Cup thoroughly, and roll all the Word Dice onto the playing surface.
- Invert the timer immediately and begin forming sentences with words on the top side of the Word Dice. Play stops when the timer runs out (after approximately three minutes). IMPORTANT! Any blank Dice rolled may be used as any word the
players desire. It should be noted, however, that blank Dice have no point value when calculating the point total.
- Any noun may be made plural. Example: Man to Men or Woman to Women
- Any verb may have an -S, -ING, -LY, or -ED added to suit the sense of the particular sentence it is used in. Example:
I SPANK SHE SPANKS YOU ARE SPANKING WE SPANKED
(Note: the ending of -PERY may also be added to the verb SLIP, making it the adjective SLIPPERY.)
- You may use any punctuation you like! This is one time where you don't need to panic if you have a missing period.
- Five points are scored for each Word Die used at the end of the three minutes.
- Deduct three points for each Word Die not used.
- Any Word Die used in two sentences is given a double value–
WINNING THE GAME
The suggested game length is three rounds...if you can last that long. The person or team with the highest score at the end of the game is declared the winner, and presented with an M.D.W. (Master of Dirty Words).