Can you complete the jigsaw puzzles, solve the riddles, and light the beacon before the ship crashes on the rocks?
You trudge along the dark, rocky coast seeking shelter from the raging storm. Drenched to the bone, you look up to see a brilliant beam of light pierce the curtains of rain. A lighthouse! But suddenly and inexplicably, the light goes out. You glance out into the water and spot a ship. It is heading straight for the cliffs! You realize that it is up to you to race to the top of the lighthouse and turn it on again before the ship crashes on the cliffs! But many puzzling obstacles stand in your way.
In this EXIT game, there are riddles within riddles, hidden within four jigsaw puzzles.
Like other EXIT titles, The Deserted Lighthouse has no game board, but it also has no riddle cards. Instead, there are four jigsaw puzzles that you will find and assemble, one at a time. Each completed puzzle reveals a location containing more riddles to decipher. At the start of the game, all you have available to you is a decoder disk and the first set of puzzle pieces. Over the course of the game, you will find strange items that must be used to solve the riddles in the puzzles.
The game ends when you have solved the last riddle and relighted the lighthouse’s beacon, saving the ship from sinking.
Difficulty Level: 4 of 5.
EXIT: The Game is a series of escape room games for the home. Players must solve riddles and puzzles and crack codes to escape from an imaginary room or environment. But the clock is ticking! Can you escape?
- Escape room in a box: Bring the excitement and intensity of an escape room to your living room!
- Teamwork: Up to 4 players work together to solve the clues and escape.
- Unique themes: Each game has a different setting with clues and puzzles integrated into the storyline.
- Unplugged: App not required! Everything needed is included in the box.
- One-time use: Each game can only be played once, because you must mark up, fold, and tear the game materials to crack the codes.