You belong to a large research organization and are studying climate change at the North Pole. Suddenly the evacuation alarm goes off! You run to the door, but it has already been locked automatically. Can you solve the riddles and escape the freezing Arctic?
Difficulty Level: 3 of 5.
1-2 hour play time
EXIT: The Game is a series of escape room games for the home. Players must solve riddles and puzzles and crack codes to escape from an imaginary room or environment. But the clock is ticking! Can you escape?
- Escape room in a box: Bring the excitement and intensity of an escape room to your living room!
- Teamwork: Up to 4 players work together to solve the clues and escape.
- Unique themes: Each game has a different setting with clues and puzzles integrated into the storyline.
- Unplugged: App not required! Everything needed is included in the box.
- One-time use: Each game can only be played once, because you must mark up, fold, and tear the game materials to crack the codes.