A classic tale of murder on the Orient Express, reimagined. The culprit of a grisly crime is still on board your train. The case is perplexing, and you must work together to solve it before the train reaches its destination and the assailant can escape.
Difficulty Level: 4 of 5.
1-2 hour play time
EXIT: The Game is a series of escape room games for the home. Players must solve riddles and puzzles and crack codes to escape from an imaginary room or environment. But the clock is ticking! Can you escape?
- Escape room in a box: Bring the excitement and intensity of an escape room to your living room!
- Teamwork: Up to 4 players work together to solve the clues and escape.
- Unique themes: Each game has a different setting with clues and puzzles integrated into the storyline.
- Unplugged: App not required! Everything needed is included in the box.
- One-time use: Each game can only be played once, because you must mark up, fold, and tear the game materials to crack the codes.