The Haunting of Ypsilon 14 is the first Mothership Pamphlet Module. It's formatted like a double sided tri-fold brochure and contains all the information you need to play an excellent one-shot. It includes:
- A fully playable, ready-to-run one shot to drop in to any sci-fi RPG campaign
- A brand new invisible creature, spawned from a mysterious yellow substance
- A host of ten new NPCs to interact with
- Three audio files to use as props for the adventure! Two NPC recordings and a music track -- all to be used in game!
- Printable BW and color version of the file, ready to be printed and folded or ran right from your home computer.
This adventure is suitable for characters of any level in a survival horror setting and is sure to pose a challenge to even the most battle hardened party.
Written by D G Chapman (GoGoGolf!, Bastard Magic, The Graverobbe's Guide) with layout by Sean McCoy (Mothership, Dead Planet, A Pound of Flesh).