Dead Planet is the first module for the MOTHERSHIP Sci-Fi horror roleplaying game. It's packed to the brim with usable, gameable content for any sci-fi rpg, including:
- The Screaming on the Alexis: A one-page adventure on a derelict ship filled with corpses and a strange artifact.
- A planetcrawl of the Dead Planet with several locations, including The Red Tower, a five-level underground bunker filled with a horde of Gaunt, a terrifying, nightmare-inducing creature.
- Moon Colony Bloodbath: An exploration of a ritual cannibalistic society trapped on the Dead Planet's moon. Civil war is brewing, and nightmares are driving the colonists to compulsively sculpt nightmarish totems.
- A generator for making your own derelict ships at the table.
- Several incredible tables ripe for stealing, including: d100 nightmares, d100 colonists, an eerie sculpture generator, and a hyperdrive malfunction table
- And much, much more!
This adventure is suitable for characters of any level in a survival horror setting and is sure to pose a challenge to even the most battle hardened party.