Ash Waste Nomads have inhabited the Great Equatorial Wastes for as long as anyone can remember. Unlike the outcasts and scavvies, these rugged survivors are born to the wastes, adapted to life in a desolate and deadly environment. Eschewing vehicles, which require fixed workshops and extensive maintenance, the Ash Waste Nomads instead tame the macro-insects that live in the wastes. Known as Dustback Helamites, these creatures can swiftly skitter across the shifting dunes, bearing skilled riders to provide loping speed and devastating hitting power on raids.
This multipart plastic kit allows you to add Dustback Helamite Riders to your Ash Waste Nomads gang. This set of four miniatures offers a number of equipment options and cosmetic components, to help you build unique mounted gangers, and includes:
- 4x Helamites and Nomad rider bodies, each in two different designs, wearing heavy rags and festooned with equipment
- 2x optional horns for two of the Helamite heads
- 8x Nomad rider heads in four different designs
- 4x saddle poles, each in two designs, one with a hanging rag shade, the other with equipment lashed to it
- Weapons aplenty! 2 blast rifles, 2 long rifles, 2 blast pistols, and 2 chain lances
This set comprises 80 plastic components and is supplied with 4x Citadel 75mm Oval Bases. These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel paints.
A basic gang list and weapon list for the Ash Waste Nomads in games of Necromunda are included in Necromunda: Ash Wastes construction booklet.
- Events / Gift Cards
- New Items, Staff Picks, Deals, & Gift Cards
- Event Info