New Tales of the Miskatonic Valley
Lauded as authentically Lovecraftian and much loved for of its mood and style, New Tales of the Miskatonic Valley returns with a full-colour second edition. With new art and an extra scenario, this volume makes its rightful return to print, uplifted to Call of Cthulhu, 7th Edition.
Further Adventures in Lovecraft Country
- Two Tales of Arkham
- The Reeling Midnight, by Tom Lynch. introduces Investigators to Arkham's truly decadent party scene.
- Wasted Youth, by Christopher Smith Adair, explores the roots of juvenile delinquency, culminating in a wild chase through the wilderness.
- A Tale of Dunwich
- Spirit of Industry, by Oscar Rios, takes Investigators to the village of Dunwich, where they explore old murders and an ancient mystery.
- A Tale of Foxfield
- Proof of Life, by Keith Herber, is a tale of extortion and madness in the Lovecraft Country town of Foxfield.
- Two Tales of Kingsport
- Malice Everlasting, by Oscar Rios, expores Kingsport and old grudges.
- The Night War, by Kevin Ross, sees the author of Kingsport, City in the Mists, revisit his creation when a veteran of the Great War is suddenly haunted by deadly nightmares.
- A Tale of Innsmouth
- A Mother's Love, by Seth Skorkowsky, author of the Valducan series, takes us to the hidden town Innsmouth, with all its squalor, dangers, and dark corruption in a brand new scenario for New Tales of the Miskatonic Valley, 2nd Edition.
This Hardcover edition comes with a Lovecraft Country Map