Add your review
RISK 1959 Edition
- CLASSIC RISK! A strategy board game of diplomacy, conflict and conquest. Played on a board depicting a political map of the earth, divided into forty-two territories, grouped into six continents
- THE RIGHT MOVES: Players control armies of playing pieces, and attempt to capture territories from other players. A miss-step and you’re wiped out. Make the "right moves" and you'll conquer the world
- THE GOAL: The goal of the game is to occupy every territory on the board and in doing so, eliminate the other players
- INCLUDES: Oversized bi-fold game board with original style art. 6 sets of wooden “army” pieces. Deck of area cards with original style art. High quality dice + rules book featuring History of Risk.
- RULES: The Rules booklet features a history of RISK! the1959 original rules, rules for a short game, plus popular rules variations for experienced players. Ages 8+, 2-6 players