- Astounding new cover art by Kwanchai Moriya
- Updated card layout
- Cardboard turn and bidding trackers
- Included teaching guide
- Improved rulebook flow for easy setup and learning - includes more visual examples and clear key terms
- Updated insert
Tauceti Diechmann's thorough design sits at a unique intersection of simple turn order and complex chains of trading. This refined edition re-implements the gameplay that makes Sidereal Confluence a standout!
- Asymmetrical gameplay - Play as one of 9 unique alien species, each with a unique story and playstyle to match
- Simultaneous turns - surprisingly little downtime as everyone acts at the same time
- Complex trades with simple notation - each converter tells you the approximate value of both inputs and products, helping you negotiate fair trades
- Information is open - all resources and technologies are public knowledge.
- Almost everything is tradeable - Not just your resources! Planets, ships, technology, future production and more.
- Deals are binding - even across turns. If you make a promise during a trade, you must deliver.
- Cooperation is the key to being the top competitor!
2-3 hour play time
380+ redesigned cards
230+ Tokens and Tiles
200+ Resource Cubes
1 Teaching Guide
9 Player Screens