The Command Division supplement provides Gamemasters and Players with a wealth of new material for use in Star Trek Adventures for characters in the command division.
The Command Division Sourcebook includes:
- Detailed description of the command division, including its role in Starfleet, the various branches within the command division, the role of Fleet Operations, life as a command division cadet, and details on starship operations.
- Expanded 2d20 Social Conflict rules, enhancing social encounters and galactic diplomacy.
- An expanded list of Talents and Focuses for command and conn characters.
- Over a dozen additional starships and support craft to command and pilot, including the NX, Nebula, Sovereign, and Steamrunner classes, as well as many shuttle types and the indomitable Work Bee!
- Advice on creating command division focused plot components for your missions to test the mettle of your captain and flight controller.
- New rules on running Admiralty-level campaigns that let you command entire fleets, as well as information on commanding starbases.
- Detailed descriptions and game statistics for a range of Command and Conn focused NPCs and Supporting Characters.
The Star Trek Adventures supplementary rulebooks and sourcebooks require the Star Trek Adventures core rulebook in order to play.