Display your gaymer pride with this limited edition t-shirt featuring a slight variation on Games of Berkeley's logo, done up in the bright colors of the rainbow flag, available now!
Your purchase will help support the efforts of Pacific Center for Human Growth -- located right here in Berkeley -- with 100% of the profit from sales of "GAYMES OF BERKELEY" shirts being donated to the organization.
- Color: Heather Black
- 60/40 ringspun cotton/polyester
- "Classic fit"*
- Seamless 1x1 rib collar with two-needle coverstitching on front neck
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
- Two-needle hemmed sleeves and bottom
- Quarter-turned body
- Tear away label
Founded in 1973, Pacific Center for Human Growth is the oldest LGBTQIA+ center in the Bay Area, the third oldest in the nation, and operates the only sliding scale mental health clinic for LGBTQIA+ and QTBIPOC people and their families in Alameda County.
If you wish to directly support Pacific Center with financial donations or personal time, CLICK HERE for more information. You can also support the organization by purchasing tickets to StandOUT, an event celebrating its 49th year of service. Click on the image below for info and tickets.
* Please note that although we're using common t-shirt cut nomenclature for ease of identification, we love seeing people of any gender wearing whatever style they like.