Corruption. Betrayal. Intrigue. Just another day in Paris Nouveau.
In a cyberpunk, dystopian future, the citizens of Paris Nouveau are no more than indentured servants. Virtual reality has come at a cost they can never pay, a tradeoff of freedom for technology. But there are freedom fighters who reject the system, unplugging from the illusion and working to make things right once again. They are La Résistance. Rise up and defy the corporations in Uprising: the Dystopian Universe RPG, set in the same universe as The Resistance, Coup, and One Night Revolution from Indie Boards & Cards.
Uprising is a stand-alone game that uses a customized version of the Fate System. Within these pages, you’ll find:
- Playsheets for nine character archetypes with tie-ins to the cards found in other Dystopian Universe games
- New aspect rules to help reflect the intrigue of the Dystopian Universe, where no one is exactly what they seem
- A new system for secrets—essential to surviving on the mean streets of Paris Nouveau
- New prep scenes and equipment rules designed to help make downtime active.
- A streamlined modular system for creating missions, along with sample missions to get you started
The Dystopian Universe RPG: Vive La Résistance!
Number of players: 3-6
Age of players: 13+
Length: 2-6 hours
Type of Game: Roleplaying Game