An artist both of her time and well ahead of it, Hilma af Klint was a rare original. Years before such Modernist pioneers as Piet Mondrian and Vasily Kandinsky dipped their brushes into abstraction, af Klint was breaking ground with colorful, energetic compositions that veered away from the figurative. Her group of paintings called The Ten Largest focuses on the stages of human life; No. 3, Youth, featured on this 1000-piece puzzle, is aswirl with botanical elements and painted words, as she attempted to reconcile art, science, and religion through her brilliant artwork.
• Gather with family and friends for puzzle-piecing together!
• Our luxury puzzles are crafted with attention to every detail
• High-quality 250-GSM matte artpaper for superior color, crisp details, and no glare
• Ribbon-cut thick board for snug fit and minimal dust
• Produced using thick recycled paper board
• Includes a 9 x 12 in. insert of the art for puzzle assembly reference
• Exclusive selection of art from museums and artists around the world
Box size: 10 x 13 x 1.875 in.
Puzzle size: 20 x 27 in.