Bladestorm is a skirmish-style miniatures game. Each figure represents one person or creature. Simple and fast-pace, it's a raw, hard-edged game with an emphasis on action and color. Bladestorm is designed to stand alone; you never need a referee. Use the Bladestorm rules to fight miniatures battles set in virtually any fantasy world.
Bladestorm is easy to play, and you get a ton of material. This box contains:
• 64-page BLADESTORM RULESBOOK containing simple, concise introductory guidelines, as well as a host of standard and optional rules which are perfect for full-blown battles.
• 160-page BLADELANDS SOURCEBOOK containing everything you need to know about the Warring Holds, the setting for the scenarios. You also get 26 scenarios, so you can jump right into battle.
• 32-page COLOR GUIDEBOOK containing 18 color plates, a miniatures painting guide, photos of scenario dioramas and full color banners.
• 32-page SCENARIO BOOK containing blank forms, ready-to-play scenarios, and cut-out terrain forms and markers.
• 8 pages of color maps ideal for constructing new scenarios and campaigns.
• 8-page terrain and painting building manual. 6 six-sided and 2 ten-sided DICE.