Run by enchanter Pumat Sol and his simulara, The Invulnerable Vagrant is a beloved shop of the Mighty Nein adventurers.
|Chest to Fit||31–34"||34–37"||38–41"||42–45"||46–49"||50–53"||54–57"|
- Designed by Bryan Weiss at RPG + Co. and GearHouse Studios
- Unisex sizing: XS–3XL (see size chart)
- Color: Emerald
- Uniquely soft triblend fabrication
- Ultra soft cotton / polyester / rayon blend
- Front and back screen printed design
The text on Pumat Sol's The Invulnerable Vagrant shirt reads:
Pumat Sol's The Invulnerable Vagrant
Purveyors of the finest arcane curiosities
Come in and see me... And me. And me. And me.
This is an official Critical Role product.
Pumat Sol is a character played by Matthew Mercer in the second Critical Role campaign.