Rosalind Wise’s spectacular Flower Cycle—painted on a canvas nearly seven feet high and eight feet wide—overflows with colorful blooms so fresh and delicately detailed that you can almost smell them. The composition of the painting follows a large elliptical spiral of garden flowers and wild flowers. The earliest bloom appears at the center, and spring and summer blossoms circle around the snowdrop’s white petals in the order in which they flower. Late summer blooms adorn the outer reaches of the canvas. The coloring pages in this book are details from the painting divided into a grid from left to right and top to bottom. Image 1 is the top left section of the painting; image 20 is the bottom right section. You can color all the pages, cut them out, and put them together to create your own version of Flower Cycle, shown in full on the outer cover and inside the back cover.
48 pages with 20 images to color
• Soft cover book with staple binding
• High-quality paper perfect for colored pencils, pens, and markers
• Printed with soy-based inks
• Sturdy cover to ensure long-lasting enjoyment
• Coloring pages are blank on the back so they can be cut out and displayed