STARFINDER ADVENTURE PATH #17: DAWN OF FLAME 5 - SOLAR STRIKE
Rebels in the Sun
A cry for help from deep within the sun leads the heroes to dive in once more. Forces loyal to efreet from the Plane of Fire have conquered the deep-sun settlement of a peaceful species, threatening to destroy their way of life. The heroes must infiltrate the occupied city, find allies within, and defeat the fiery oppressors. The group acts as a strike team, assisting the rebels, taking out high-value targets, and helping to restore order. But even if they accomplish these missions, the heroes still have to face the enemy commanders—including a mighty solar dragon—and the discovery that this attack is merely a beachhead for a larger invasion that threatens the Pact Worlds' power on the sun!
This volume of Starfinder Adventure Path continues the Dawn of Flame Adventure Path and includes:
- "Solar Strike," a Starfinder adventure for 9th-level characters, by Mark Moreland.
- A gazetteer of Kahlannal, a deep-sun city built by a new species, the anassanois, by Mark Moreland.
- A survey of beings native to the interior of other stars in the galaxy, by Kate Baker.
- An archive of creatures, from the telepathic anassanois to enormous giants and the colossal Daimalkan xaxmellia, by Tracy Barnett, Eleanor Ferron, David P. Gregoire, Mark Moreland, Owen K.C. Stephens, and James L. Sutter.
- Deck plans and statistics for an anassanoi starship that is an amalgam of smaller vehicles, by Mark Moreland, and a planet of corporate intrigue, by Tracy Barnett.