*Notes from Gwendolyn - this is probably the highest quality cardstock I've ever seen used for a tarot deck. It's so gorgeous and the linen finish makes the cards whisper ever so slightly while you're shuffling them - it's very pleasant.*
A full 78 card deck, featuring the natural world.
This nature-based tarot deck is based off of the Rider-Waite deck, with the artist's own interpretations inspired by the incredible biodiversity of this planet. “Anima Mundi” is a Latin term which loosely translates to “the world's soul.” Originally coined by Plato, it is the belief that all living things on this planet are connected as a single spiritual entity.
About the deck:
• 2.75 x 4.75" cards (70x120mm)
• 350gsm matte cardstock with linen finish
• Gold foiled edges
• Housed in a sturdy rigid two-part box with smooth matte laminate finish
• Includes a 52-page guidebook for each deck, with an intro to tarot readings, individual card meanings, and suggested tarot spreads
• Artwork is originally hand-painted with acrylic paints.