COYOTE & CROW
An indigenous-led RPG set in a world where colonization never happened. Read more
Coyote & Crow is an original tabletop role playing game built around the exclusive use of D12 dice, set in an alternate future of the Americas where colonization never occurred. Instead, advanced civilizations arose over hundreds of years after a massive climate disaster changed the history of the planet. You'll play as adventurers starting out in the city of Cahokia, a bustling, diverse metropolis along the Mississippi River. It's a world of science and spirituality where the future of technology and legends of the past will collide.
The game is created and led by a team of Native Americans representing more than a dozen tribes -- a game that both Natives and non-Natives will thrill to explore and build upon: Story and game mechanics have been crafted to allow Natives to integrate their own tribal customs into their play. For those who aren't Native, there is a wealth of options to choose from as well as clear guidelines for understanding the differences between this world and our real one.
The game is designed to be a player's first role playing game or their latest. The core rule book will walk players through every step of how to play Coyote & Crow, but also how to play role playing games in general, including advice on safety and inclusion as well as suggestions for where to find tools outside of the rule book to make their game both easier and more enjoyable.
300+ page hardbound book, loaded with illustrations:
- Detailed history of this alternate world
- Descriptions of daily life and culture in Cahokia, the capital of the Free Lands
- Rules for creating and advancing your characters, including 6 Archetypes, 15 Paths and 27 Abilities for a massive variety of options
- Descriptions and stats for mythical creatures, infamous spirits, shadowy organizations and dangerous cults that can challenge players endlessly
- A group of pre-generated characters if you want to jump right into playing the game
- A starter adventure, Encounter at Station 54, that can act as a stand alone adventure or as the start of a larger campaign
- So much more!